GIVING – OFFERINGS – TITHING
Thank you for helping us to reach the nations of the world with the power of the Kingdom of God and revealing the scriptures, the Bible to millions of people. Thank you for connecting to this altar through your tithe and gifts.
Thank you for you gifts
Click on the Donate button for a one time gift or a monthly parnetship gift through bankcard (credit or debit cards):
Gifts Swish nr: 1231530732
Mission Swish nr: 1234349619
Israel Swish nr: 1234857728
Betlaningar från Sverige:
Nordea Bankkonto: 3259 22 40845
International Bank transactions:
Beneficiary Name: Yahweh’s Kingdom Enroos Ministries
IBAN: SE68 9500 0099 6034 4341 7211
Messages that changes your life
2 Messages on finances that will change your life
The Blessing of Giving
Scriptures on giving and tithing
- Luke 6:38: Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.
- Proverbs 3:9-10: Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with good wine.
- Malachi 3:8-10: Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! “But you ask, ‘What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?’ “You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me. You are under a curse, for your whole nation has been cheating me. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!
- Deuteronomy 16:17: All must give as they are able, according to the blessings given to them by the Lord your God.
- Luke 21:1-4: While Yeshua was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.”